The winery was founded in 1871. Located at the heart of the Blaye region, the vineyard has 17 hectares of 30 years old Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon vines. Owned by a famous musician during the 1930's, the winery's house has great wall painting by the famous painter Mr. Dupas, awarded in Rome. This wine has Gold medal Feminalise, Gold medal Gilbert & Gaillard.
Deep colour with purple tints.
Intense nose with blackbone of very ripe red fruit, slightly spicy.
An intense bouquet of cherry and red fruit, with some notes of oak, this full-bodied wine demonstrates silky tannins with a long finish.